Delete all files after an job has finished

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: Delete all files after an job has finished
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:53:16 +0200

Maybe i am doing something wrong or someone else has an answer for me.
I am using cfengine version 2.1.13

After an job has finished i want to to delete all the files in /scratch
with the following config:

control:

 actionsequence = ( tidy )

tidy:
   /scratch
     pattern=* age=0 recurse=inf rmdirs=sub
     dirlinks=tidy links=tidy

This will delete nearly everthing exepct links to existent directories, eg:
    /scratch/bas -----> /home/sara/bas

Is this an bug or does somebody else an solution? Files actionsequence would not work because it is an link to existent directory.

I know 'rmdirs' overrides the 'dirlinks' option but i want an option that deletes everything als dirlinks ;-)