Re: [Cfengine] Re: Delete all files after an job has finished

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: Re: [Cfengine] Re: Delete all files after an job has finished
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:53:56 +0200

Mark Burgess wrote:
What does -d2 say?

Tidying from base directory /scratch
ExpandVarstring(/scratch)
ExpandWildCardsAndDo(/scratch=/scratch)
ExpandWildCardsAndDo(=)
TidyWrapper(/scratch)
Registering root device as 2065
RecursiveTidySpecialArea(/scratch)
Changed directory to /scratch
Checking the inode and device to make sure we are where we think we are...
IgnoredOrExcluded(/scratch)
IgnoreFile(/scratch,)
Tidy: opening dir /scratch
Filename /scratch/. is classified as ignorable
Filename /scratch/.. is classified as ignorable
IgnoreFile(/scratch,bas_link)
Checking tidy topmost directory /scratch
End PATHTIDY:

The problem is that the link only will be deleted if link has the same owner as the user that runs cfagent. I think we must make an execption in case root is running cfagent or add an extra option to tidy that prevents this owner check.