RE: Copy+editfiles

From: Martin, Jason H
Subject: RE: Copy+editfiles
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:20:49 -0700

The only problems I see with that is that myfile's contents will
temporarily be 'wrong' every run (the space between the copy and edit),
and it would be difficult to key an action off of the change of myfile
(ie, restart the application) as it is changing every 30 minutes.
However, it is simpler then a huge editfiles stanza.

Thank you,
-Jason Martin