cfengine will not bind to specific ip address

From: trevor obba
Subject: cfengine will not bind to specific ip address
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:57:15 +0100 (BST)

I am running cfengine version 2.1.15 on suse SLES 9
machine with two network interfaces, at the moment
cfengine bind to 0.0.0.0

I am trying to configure cfengine to bind to one on
the ip address 171.75.64.50

I modify cfservd.conf to include:
BindToInterface = ( 171.75.64.50 )

and then restart cfengine but when I issue netstat
-an, it shows cfengine is still bind to 0.0.0.0

netstat -an | grep 5308
tcp        0      0 :::5308                 :::*
             LISTEN

the above netstat output show cfengine still binds to
0.0.0.0

I also modify cfagent.conf to include
BindToInterface = ( 171.75.64.50 )
But cfengine still will not bind to 171.75.64.50

what am I doing wrough?
How can I make cfengine bind to 175.75.64.50
Can you help? please
Thanks