Re: second Saturday

From: Frank Smith
Subject: Re: second Saturday
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:16:08 -0500

--On Monday, September 26, 2005 18:02:03 -0400 "Yang, Chi-Tai"
<chi-tai.yang@rbccm.com> wrote:

> Is there an easy generic way to define 2nd Saturday in cfengine using
> time class?  Or do I need a perl script?

There's probably a more elegant solution, but defining a class:

week2 = ( Day8 Day9 Day10 Day11 Day12 Day13 Day14 )

and then you can use that class plus the predefined weekday class
to make a construct like:

week2.Saturday

which should do what you want (although of course you probably
also want to limit it further so it will only run once).

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                      fsmith@hoovers.com
Sr. Systems Administrator                       Voice: 512-374-4673