Directories action - only create if parents exist

From: Mark
Subject: Directories action - only create if parents exist
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:35:06 -0700

Hi,

I use this directories-action:

    /usr/java/tomcat/logs
      mode=775
      owner=root
      group=root

However, I only want /usr/java/tomcat/logs to be created if /usr/java/tomcat
already exists.
Is there a parameter that lets me specify this?? I know I can use FileExists to
set another class and then only execute the action
if the class is set, but I thought I'd ask if there is a quicker way...

Currently, it creates /usr/java/tomcat as well, which breaks other things
somewhere else.

Thanks,

MARK