Re: No reliable outputs in 2.1.15 ?

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Re: No reliable outputs in 2.1.15 ?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:11:58 -0500

Martin, Jason H wrote:

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a cfagent.conf entry.
It already is configurable in that way. The problem is that some stuff still 'leaks through', presumably from actions taken before the configuration setting goes into effect. (The daemons don't honor the SyslogFacility parameter either, AFAIK, although I haven't tested it.)

-Jason Martin