Re: Cfengine over ssh tunnel

From: Andy Mayhew
Subject: Re: Cfengine over ssh tunnel
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:48:35 -0700

This is fairly out of date, but this paper I wrote talks a bit about
tunneling cfengine.  It maybe of some help.
http://icewire.com/writing/papers/2001-lisa29/

But I would avoid doing this.  At least the way I incorporated ssh
tunnels was very resource intensive and slowed down the entire
transfer process.

--Andy Mayhew