RE: Cfengine over ssh tunnel

From: Martin, Jason H
Subject: RE: Cfengine over ssh tunnel
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:38:26 -0700

If you ever have reason to rerun this test, I think it would be useful
to include the relative timings when the files are *not* removed between
runs.  Under most circumstances the files will not have changed in
between a given cfengine run, so it is arguably more important to
measure the protocol performance under those circumstances.

-Jason Martin