Re: Need 'UncommentAndSetValue' or some such

From: Ed Brown
Subject: Re: Need 'UncommentAndSetValue' or some such
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:27:58 -0600

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 16:12, Brendan Strejcek wrote:
> Well, I just whipped up a quick perl analysis

Nice, a very interesting look at things. But there might need to be some
work on the logic.  I added "directories", "miscmounts", "packages" and
"resolve" to your array of actions, and it changed the results for some
of the other counts, though intuitively the results seem likely very
close, at least relative to each other.

before:
copy            2484
editfiles       1902
comment         1746
shellcommands    422
files            289
links            207
import           187
control          169
classes          168
processes        132
disable           44
tidy               9
groups             8
alerts             5
                 130
(note the "blank" counts, which I didn't see in your or Luke's output)

after:
copy            2333
comment         1746
editfiles       1566