Re: patterns in disable: ?

From: Doug Chapman
Subject: Re: patterns in disable: ?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 06:59:32 -0800

If the nodes are doing this for themselves you could use $(host)

 disable:
  masternode::
    /sge/current/default/spool/$(host)/messages   rotate=5

On 11/15/05, Christophe Dupre <duprec@scorec.rpi.edu > wrote:

I want to use cfengine to rotate log files for our queueing system. We
have a number of clusters, each with a different number of compute
nodes. Each node has a log file on a filesystem mounted from the
cluster's master node. The files are in
/sge/current/default/spool/<nodename>/messages

Can I do this:

disable:
  masternode::
        /sge/current/default/spool/*/messages   rotate=5

Somehow, it doesn't do anything right now....