Re: AllowRedefinitionOf netmask

From: Paul Krizak
Subject: Re: AllowRedefinitionOf netmask
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:49:05 -0600

As a point of reference (I'm behind as well), on 2.1.15 I still get the occasional alert about redefining variables even though I've specified them as AllowRedefinitionOf. Hasn't broken anything...just generates warnings.

Paul Krizak                         5900 E. Ben White Blvd. MS 625
Advanced Micro Devices              Austin, TX  78741
Linux/Unix Systems Engineering      Phone: (512) 602-8775
Microprocessor Solutions Sector

Ed Brown wrote:
Is anyone successfully redefining the value of netmask after marking it
redefinable?  Doesn't seem to work for me.  (Yes I'm behind on versions,
let's just say 2.1.1x, but I'm wondering if it works for anyone on any
version.)  Or are there some variables that are not redefinable?

thanks,
Ed