Making a package just for my 30 or so solaris servers

From: PAUL WILLIAMSON
Subject: Making a package just for my 30 or so solaris servers
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:24:46 -0500

In attempting to build a custom package for all my solaris
machines, I discovered that --prefix doesn't work for ./configure.
Is there another option that replaces this, or do I need to
modify the configure file?  Or, do I add the exec_prefix and
prefix when I make install cfengine?

I don't want to make any assumptions, but I'm also new
to building packages.  I'm just tired of compiling my apps
on the individual boxes.  I figure if I really want to get
into cfengine, I should use it to distribute itself...

Thanks,
Paul