Re: Making a package just for my 30 or so solaris servers

From: Pete Wright
Subject: Re: Making a package just for my 30 or so solaris servers
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:03:09 -0800

PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:

In attempting to build a custom package for all my solaris machines, I discovered that --prefix doesn't work for ./configure. Is there another option that replaces this, or do I need to modify the configure file? Or, do I add the exec_prefix and prefix when I make install cfengine?

hmm...that's odd. how is --prefix not working, or rather how are you using it that is causing it to behave incorrectly. This should work:

./configure --prefix=/export/cfengine
(or something like that)

-p

--