Re: Recursive copy problem in cygwin

From: Trask
Subject: Re: Recursive copy problem in cygwin
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:40:04 -0800

Update: I have traced this down to cfengine not building properly
under cygwin.  After running ./configure, I see "NT" defined in conf.h
like this:

#define NT 1

However, as I look through the code, I see now that everywhere that is
surrounded by "#ifdef NT" is where my problems are occurring.  Init.c
has a function "int IsPrivileged" that under NT should always return
true, however I know this is not the case because when I run "cfkey"
it creates the keys in ${HOMEDIR}/.cfagent/ppkeys/localhost.p...

Why would this be happening?  Is there some build step I am missing?
NT is defined in "src/conf.h", so it seems like it should be working,
but clearly there is something I am missing.

Any clues?