Re: Editfiles in inform mode

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: Editfiles in inform mode
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:54:08 +0100

It is a matter of policy what level different messages are printed at.
Perhaps not all of the levels are to your taste. If you locate the
message in the code you can see what the assumed importance ranking is.
If there are somethings you would like changed, make a case for it soon.
I'll release 2.1.19 over the weekend probably.