Re: 2 system step-by-step how-to?

From: Luke Kanies
Subject: Re: 2 system step-by-step how-to?
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:48:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Josh Smith wrote:

> DCK == Digant C Kasundra <Digant>
>
> DCK> Is there a decent step-by-step how-to on how to setup 2 systems?
>
> Have you seen http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/04/15/cfengine.html
> and http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/05/13/distributed_cfengine.html?

On that note (I'm the author of these articles), because I've essentially
moved entirely away from cfengine (and towards Puppet[1]), I've published
on the cfwiki the 10k word cfengine tutorial I wrote a couple of years ago:

    http://cfwiki.org/cfwiki/index.php/LukesCfengineTutorial

Feel free to remix, republish, whatever; just please keep some kind of
notice that I wrote it initially.

Please direct any questions or comments to me personally, since I seldom
read this list much.

1 - http://reductivelabs.com/projects/puppet

--
The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.
        -- John F. Kennedy