newbie cfrun question

From: Michael Andrewjeski
Subject: newbie cfrun question
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:18:24 -0700

Hi list,

Thanks to Mark and all involved for cfengine. I'm just now moving to it
After using rdist and am very impressed!

Newbie question here though, I've looked through the list and google but
didn't see anything that would help. My problem is with cfrun. I'm
unable to get it to work.

The error is here:
[root@ldap inputs]#cfrun -- -- any
cfrun(0):         .......... [ Hailing perforce.atp.com ] ..........
 Host authentication failed. Did you forget the domain name or IP/DNS
address registration (for ipv4 or ipv6)?cfrun(0):

I'm using cfengine 2.1.18 hosts are all linux (RedHat),
DNS is correct with proper reverse and A records.

My keys are in the form: root-172.16.0.30.pub

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Mike

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for
the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of the
original message. Thank you.