help-debbugs

Re: Requesting integration of bug-gnuzilla

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: Requesting integration of bug-gnuzilla
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 17:21:50 -0500

Hi Michael,

[ Sorry for the slow reply; it’s been a hectic couple of days ]

[...]
> I've added this to debbugs.gnu.org. Pls check, whether it works properly
> for you.

Thank you!  But it doesn’t seem to be working as expected right now?
Clicking “GNUzilla reports” on https://debbugs.gnu.org/Packages.html
results in a search with “No reports found!”, whereas there have been
two posts on the bug-gnuzilla today [0], one a reply to a previous
message on the list, and another by me starting a new thread; both of
which should’ve resulted in new tickets being assigned, correct?

[0]: https://lists.gnu.org/r/bug-gnuzilla/2019-11/index.html#00030

Any thoughts?

>> Thanks in advance,
>
> Best regards, Michael.