Re: Bug: %option main overrides %option yywrap

From: Vern Paxson
Subject: Re: Bug: %option main overrides %option yywrap
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:20:19 PDT

> 245:  main            {
> 246:                  action_define( "YY_MAIN", option_sense );
> 247:                  do_yywrap = ! option_sense;
> 248:                  }

I think I did that (which is documented in the manual, by the way) so that
"%option main" would be a quick way to specify you want a bare-bones
program for which you don't have to define any additional routines.
I'd be disinclined to change it (though it's Will's call) because it's
so easy to work around - just don't use "%option main", which is only
saving you a few lines of code anyway.

                Vern