Re: flex and non-standard architectures

From: John W. Millaway
Subject: Re: flex and non-standard architectures
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

> for very old versions of flex. My first reaction is to remove all
> these things and let new information crop up as people write it
> in. Does this strike anyone as a bad idea? Why?

I vote to remove it. A modification that makes your job easier, and the
distribution cleaner is a clear win. The misc/ stuff was included before flex
had the advantage of autotools, correct?

Also, the tests/ directory does not need to be included in 'make dist', since
it is really a developer test suite. It should remain in the source tree,
though.

-John