RE: Compiling code generated by flex 2.5.4 with g++ 3.0.3 on linu x

From: Joerg . Brunner
Subject: RE: Compiling code generated by flex 2.5.4 with g++ 3.0.3 on linu x
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:35:03 +0200

Thank you very much Will for your answer.

I am a colleague of Matthias Eisenmann. Currently we did a "quick and dirty"
fix by changing the resulting code from the 2.5.4 version but we will try
out if we get a suitable result with the 2.5.11 beta version.

Can you tell me what's the matter with the flex development. On the gnu.org
page and on most of the ftp servers the current version is still 2.5.4 -
that's also the case in our linux distribution. Was the software mantainance
moved away from GNU / FSF? It would be nice if you could bring me a little
bit up to date.

Joerg

                Jörg Brunner
                Research & Development