RE: unicode patched flex crashes on win32

From: Mark Weaver
Subject: RE: unicode patched flex crashes on win32
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:46:22 +0100

I zipped what I'd got up and stuck it here:

http://www.blushingpenguin.com/mark/flex/flex-unicode-reentrant-2.5.4.zip

including a win32 binary.  I dunno quite what state that's in, it's the
version I use for development with VC, so has been hacked about wrt to
header files, re-entrancy, parameters, and error mesage output format OTOMH,
but it seems to spit out (rather large) utf-16 scanners.

Ta,

Mark