Re: Welcome to the "Help-flex" mailing list

From: ssikri
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 15:36:33 -0500

Hi
I have a problem. I don't know whether i can discuss it through this link or
not, but still i'm. Actually i copied one software from SGI IRIX6.5 to redhat
7.2, everything got compiled successfully, but when i ran it, it got stuck in
yyparse(). Then i noticed and i thught that it might be  because of lex & yacc
I changed it into flex and bison, but the problem is still there. I noticed
that when i write some words (while executing) which are already mention in
grammar it recognizes them  and shows like this:
high color "red"
--accepting rule at line 674 ("high ")
--accepting rule at line 569 ("color")
--accepting rule at line 128 (" ")
--accepting rule at line 710 (""red"")
--accepting rule at line 120 ("
")
--(end of buffer or a NUL)
free-form table
--accepting rule at line 731 ("free-form")
--accepting rule at line 128 (" ")
--accepting rule at line 573 ("table")
--accepting rule at line 120 ("
")
--(end of buffer or a NUL)
and so on....., but logically it shoud read all this stuff from an input file
which i give in the beginning, but it don't. I don't know what to do??
Any guess??? please

Shweta
Quoting address@hidden: