Re: Looking for Flex beta site

From: Bruce Lilly
Subject: Re: Looking for Flex beta site
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:14:57 -0500

Jason Elbaum wrote:

Where can I download the current beta version of flex? I need one with support for C++ namespaces.

Thanks,

Jason Elbaum

On a related note, what's happening with flex development? About a year ago, there was a 2.5.27 release that seemed to work reasonably well, followed by a 2.5.31 that had a number of issues on a number of platforms. Since then, the sourceforge site (http://sourceforge.net/projects/flex/) appears to have regressed -- there are no releases listed, no bugs listed, the summary page says that there are 3 mailing lists, but the lists page lists only 2 mailing lists, etc. Moreover the site lists a relatively recent (2003-12-17) "Registered" date -- flex has been on sourceforge for over a
year!