error with flex

From: Jittinan Suwanruangsri
Subject: error with flex
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:10:25 +0700

Today I have used flex to generate lexer so I got c code and I have compiled it with Borland c++ compiler it notified my error like I have attatched a picture to you. It look like

"Unresolved external "_yywrap""

then I try to compile it again with Microsoft Visual c++ 6 and I got same result as before.I think I don't write this c code by my self but it generated from flex a code should correct my code doesn't has this Identifier and I search this string in to c code generated from flex I don't found it too.

I think may I have done something wrong but I don't know what? Can you give me some advices? Now I am hurry because this is my homework and I have to finish it this week.

 * If you cann't contact me please send to address@hidden

                                        Please reply me
                                                Thank.........

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/