FW: error with flex

From: Ali KATKAR
Subject: FW: error with flex
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:27:19 +0200

I had solved this problem like this

İn .l file (flex file)

#ifndef _yywrap
_yywrap() {return 1}
#endif

Ali KATKAR

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Jittinan Suwanruangsri
Sent: 04 Aralık 2004 Cumartesi 21:10
To: address@hidden
Subject: error with flex

Today I have used flex to generate lexer so I got c code and I have compiled
it with Borland c++ compiler it notified my error like I have attatched a
picture to you. It look like

"Unresolved external "_yywrap""

then I try to compile it again with Microsoft Visual c++ 6 and I got same
result as before.I think I don't write this c code by my self but it
generated from flex  a code should correct my code doesn't has this
Identifier and I search this string in to c code generated from flex I don't
found it too.

I think may I have done something wrong but I don't know what?  Can you give
me some advices?
Now I am hurry because this is my homework and I have to finish it this
week.

  * If you cann't contact me please send to address@hidden

                                         Please reply me
                                                 Thank.........