help-gengetopt

[help-gengetopt] Emacs major mode

From: Matt Junker
Subject: [help-gengetopt] Emacs major mode
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:15:50 -0600

I have written an Emacs major mode for Gengetopt files.

There are two commands: C-c C-s inserts a skeleton with no options.  C-c C-o
inserts one option with prompting to insure a valid option is created.

It also provides syntax highlighting.

The skeleton includes stuff I use to generate man pages.  If you don't like
the clutter, just delete everything after (ggo-purpose).

You can find the file at my web page:
http://www.execpc.com/~mjunker/stuff.html#emacs

If you find any bugs or want any more features, let me know.

Matt