help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Emacs major mode

From: Matt Junker
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Emacs major mode
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:58:22 -0600

Lorenzo,

I posted an improved version on my web site
(http://www.execpc.com/~mjunker/stuff.html#emacs) on Feb. 25.  Install it in
your site-lisp directory or somewhere on your load-path.  Look at
"initialization suggestions" in the Commentary section.  You can paste those
in your .emacs or site-start.el, or activate it manually:

M-x load-library
Load library: ggo-mode.el
M-x ggo-mode

Note that ggo-insert-text and ggo-insert-heading work with the gengetopt
patch and ggo2man program I sent you.

I will be happy to update ggo-mode.el for any changes in future gengetopt
releases.

Matt