help-gengetopt

[help-gengetopt] Feature request

From: chgans
Subject: [help-gengetopt] Feature request
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:56:40 -0000

Hi all,

I'm using gengetopt for a project.
I find useful the group feature, but we can't use nor argoptional nor
multiple with group.

For multiple, i realize that this can be a little complicated to
achieve, but for argoptional...

So would it be possible to add the argoptional feature to group
statement?

I've started to look at gengetopt sources, but it's hard to understand
how it works, but with any point out, i could try to add these feature
myself.

best regards,
Christian

--
S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des attachements au format Word ou
PowerPoint.