help-global

Tag Stack in Vim?

From: Joe MacDonald
Subject: Tag Stack in Vim?
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:52:20 -0400

Hi,

I know that the tag stack isn't supported in vim, but has anyone
investigated what work would need to be done to get it working?  I've
been using ectags (which supports ctrl-] and ctrl-t just like nvi), but
I really prefer Global (since ectags can't do important stuff like
finding references to methods in my Java code) and I've been using vim
for too long to change now.  I'll be happy to take a crack at putting
the support in, but I don't know where to start.

Thanks,
-Joe.

--
-Joe MacDonald.