help-global

global.cgi problem

From: kumar
Subject: global.cgi problem
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:54:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
 The line
open(PIPE, "-|") || exec 'C:\\gnuglobal\\bin\\global.exe', '-x'.$flag.$iflag.$oflag, '-e', $pattern; in global.cgi file is giving me problems in win2k environment.
The error I get is the hyphen in the above command '-' is not an executable or a batch file etc...
Could you please explain me how can I overcome the above problem??

I have run gtags and htags successfully and it has created all the html files. I also configured my IIS(web server in win2k env) accordingly that it runs the cgi files with the appropriate interpreter.Also, I have changed the directory structure acc to windows which is \\.

Regards,
kumar.

Do you Yahoo!?