help-global

Re: Is it possible to get references for python language?

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: Re: Is it possible to get references for python language?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 07:41:08 +0900

Hi,
You can see the setup method for pygments plugin here:
/usr/local/share/gtags/PLUGIN_HOWTO.pygments

Otherwise in the package global-6.5.6:
plugin-factory/PLUGIN_HOWTO.pygments

Regards,
Shigio

Hello:

I use gnu global and ggtags in emacs, they are wonderful tools. I really like that in C in can get references by using gtags.  I use  ctags backend to for  python  tags but miss the references. I have read about something called "pygment" backend but am unfamiliar w/ that tool. Bottom line, is there any way to be able to get python references (and not just definitions)?

Will appreciate any comments/pointers. Thanks.

GHT