[Help-glpk] MathProg and column sequencing

From: Ralph.Lorentzen
Subject: [Help-glpk] MathProg and column sequencing
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:51:27 +0300

MathProg  and column sequencingI want to useĀ  *lpx_read_model.

If 'var x' is put in front of 'var y' in the model file, will then x receive a
lower column number than y?

If I use 'var x{i in I, j in J}' in the model file where I and J are ordered
sets of numbers, will then x[1,2] receive a lower column number than x[2,1]?

Sincerely,
Ralph Lorentzen

Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be vouched
for following transmission on the Internet. All messages sent to a DNV email
addressee are swept by Microsoft Antigen for the presence of malicious code.
DNV acknowledges that unsolicited email represents a potential security risk,
and DNVs filters to block unwanted emails are therefore continuously adjusted.

I want to use  *lpx_read_model.