Re: [Help-glpk] XML Result Output from glpsol

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] XML Result Output from glpsol
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 12:40:41 +0100

I use the following:

http://gsbkip.chicagogsb.edu/fml/fml.html

Her you will find:

Source Code: The C++ source code for all of the libraries for reading and
parsing XML files that validate against the LPFML Schema.

Documentation: The documentation for the libraries generated by Doxygen.

Binaries: A set of libraries for the Windows and Linux platforms. These
libraries are the compiled C++ source code and may be used to link with solvers
such as CLP, GLPK, and LINDO.

License: License information for our libraries.
Test Problems: A set of linear programming instances in XML format including
many of the NETLIB test problems.

Paper: A pdf of the paper, ``LPFML: A W3C XML Schema for Linear Programming''
describing this work.

LPFML Schema: The W3C Schema and corresponding documentation for validating
instances of linear programming problems.

I use these on Unix easily. If you need any help there fine, if you use Windows
let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Nigel Galloway