[Help-glpk] C++ wrappers for GLPK

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: [Help-glpk] C++ wrappers for GLPK
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:32:39 +0200

Hello GLPK list

Two recent posts to this list discussed the use of
wrappers to the GLPK API (application programming
interface).

Barry Roundree's posting (appended) mentioned a GLPK
"wrapper library".

And Balazs DEZSO posted on a similar topic (Date: Tue,
15 May 2007 20:22:02 +0400, Message-ID:
<address@hidden>, Subject: Re:
[Help-glpk] lpx_integer) in relation to interpreting
GLPK returns.

I also needed to write a semi-intelligent C++ wrapper
to interface with GLPK.  I called it SiGlpk -- solver
interface to GLPK.

Some to this code may need to be simplified in light of
the changes scheduled for 4.17 GLPK.  Moreover the code
is currently undergoing testing and refinement (largely
motivated by a change in platform).  SiGlpk uses the
same GPL (GNU general public license) as GLPK and is
thus fully compatible with GLPK.

I will make this code available to this list when
stable, perhaps three months time.

If anyone else is doing similar work, perhaps they
could post back to this list with some details.

with best wishes
Robbie
---

--
Robbie Morrison
Technical University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany