Re: [Help-glpk] C++ wrappers for GLPK

From: François Galea
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] C++ wrappers for GLPK
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:48:23 +0200

Hello Robbie,

Robbie Morrison a écrit :
Hello GLPK list

Two recent posts to this list discussed the use of
wrappers to the GLPK API (application programming
interface).

Barry Roundree's posting (appended) mentioned a GLPK
"wrapper library".

And Balazs DEZSO posted on a similar topic (Date: Tue,
15 May 2007 20:22:02 +0400, Message-ID:
<address@hidden>, Subject: Re:
[Help-glpk] lpx_integer) in relation to interpreting
GLPK returns.

I also needed to write a semi-intelligent C++ wrapper
to interface with GLPK.  I called it SiGlpk -- solver
interface to GLPK.

If anyone else is doing similar work, perhaps they
could post back to this list with some details.

* OSI from the COIN-OR project features a OsiGlpk C++ wrapper.

https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi

* I personnaly developed ``Glop'', a C wrapper library for LP/MIP solvers, including GLPK. It's not C++, though, but C.

https://glop.prism.uvsq.fr/

François