[Help-glpk] GLPK, possibility: display solution by other solver

From: Sebastian Nowozin
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK, possibility: display solution by other solver
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 02:26:14 +0400

Hello,

I have used GLPK to convert a .mod MathProg model into the MPS format
and solved the MPS model using the other solver (COIN-OR CBC).

Is it possible with GLPK to read in a MPS solution file from another
solver and just display the solution (say, I have some non-trivial
display part after the "solve" command in the .mod file and I would
like to display the solution using it)?

That is, just like --check, the model would just be read in and
converted to LP form, an additional MPS solution file would be read in
and the solve command would have no effect.  (Of course some side
information like --bounds would not be available then, but primal/dual
solutions are)

Thanks,
Sebastian