Re: [Help-glpk] Timetabling

From: Joey Rios
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Timetabling
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:32:25 -0800

> Are there previous attempts out there on course timetabling/scheduling using GLPK
> and MathProg or related? Are there any codes which are public?

MathProg is a subset of AMPL, so search for AMPL examples and you will find what you need.

For example, I googled "ampl scheduling" and got some good links with example code.

Most  (not all) AMPL model files will work as MathProg model files without any changes.  If I'm wrong
about this, I hope someone will correct me.

Good luck,
Joey

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!