[Help-glpk] How to switch GUSEK to GLPK or C in order to indicate the pr

From: Malinee Wongruean
Subject: [Help-glpk] How to switch GUSEK to GLPK or C in order to indicate the progress and performance of algorithm.
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:53:39 +0300

Hi there,

Now,I #39;m using GUSEK to solve my problem and it works so well.But the
problem is I want to get the value of each node from the very first step until
we get the optimal solution which is the last step (I want to get visualization
output with value so I will be able to know how it works step by step) .I want
to convert what I have done in GUSEK to be C languague or in GLPK format but
don #39;t know how to do it though(From GUSEK menu bar, I did go to -->
Language-->properties  then I have got "gmpl.properties")  .Plese kindly give
me a suggestion what I should do? and How can I hook the BAK(branch and bound
analysis kit) in GLPK ?

Now,I #39;m using GUSEK on window.Do I need to change my OS to be Linux (Debian
or Ubantu) for better outcome?

Thank you for your kind,
--
Best Regards,
Malinee W.

Hi there,

Now,I'm using GUSEK to solve my problem and it works so well.But the problem is I want to get the value of each node from the very first step until we get the optimal solution which is the last step (I want to get visualization output with value so I will be able to know how it works step by step) .I want to convert what I have done in GUSEK to be C languague or in GLPK format but don't know how to do it though(From GUSEK menu bar, I did go to --> Language-->properties  then I have got "gmpl.properties")  .Plese kindly give me a suggestion what I should do? and How can I hook the BAK(branch and bound analysis kit) in GLPK ?
Now,I'm using GUSEK on window.Do I need to change my OS to be Linux (Debian or Ubantu) for better outcome?

Thank you for your kind,
--
Best Regards,
Malinee W.