[Help-glpk] Error: requires numeric data.

From: Marcello Henrique
Subject: [Help-glpk] Error: requires numeric data.
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 15:27:18 -0300

Hello,

Looking in my bare bone model, see this error down, can you help me?

$ glpsol -m nurse.mod
GLPSOL: GLPK LP/MIP Solver, v4.43
Parameter(s) specified in the command line:
 -m nurse.mod
Reading model section from nurse.mod...
Reading data section from nurse.mod...
32 lines were read
Reading shifts_cost...
SELECT id,cost FROM shifts
nurse.mod:14: Shifts_cost requires numeric data
MathProg model processing error

/* nurse.mod - Solve simple NSP - Nurse Scneduling Problem
/*** Variables ***/
set SHIFTS;

/*** Parameters ***/
/* Custo por turno */
param Shifts_cost{i in SHIFTS};
table shifts_cost IN "MySQL" 'Database=nsp;UID=nsp;PWD=nurseproblem'
 'SELECT id,cost FROM shifts' : SHIFTS <- [id], Shifts_cost~cost;

param Time_work >= 0;

/*** solve section ***/
solve;
for {i in SHIFTS}