Re: [Help-glpk] Error: requires numeric data.

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Error: requires numeric data.
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 00:01:24 +0200

Hello Marcello,

your examples runs fine, when I use the following to create the
MySQL table:

USE nsp;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS shifts;

CREATE TABLE shifts (
  id   INT,
  cost DOUBLE,
  PRIMARY KEY ( id )
  );

INSERT INTO shifts ( id, cost ) VALUES
  ( 1, 1.  ),
  ( 2, 2.  ),
  ( 3, 4.3 );

Please, check the definition of column cost in
your MySQL table using one of the following commands:

SHOW CREATE TABLE shifts;
DESCRIBE shifts;

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl