Re: [Help-glpk] Problem

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 00:12:35 +0200

Hello Ramón,

> if my model is right, it has to give me the same results
> no matter the insertion order
a MIP problem may have multiple solutions with the same value
of the objective function. In this case any solution with
the minimum objective function value is correct.

Did you get different objective function values for different
insertion orders?

You can find an example code for solving cutting stock problems
with GLPK at http://code.google.com/p/cspsol/

> Congratulations, I love glpk.jar.
You seem to refer to the GLPK-Java interface published on
bjoern.dapnet.de/glpk/ This interface has not beeen maintained
for some time and does not support the current GLPK API.

Consider using GLPK for Java available at
http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl