Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling for 64bit Windows with Visual Studio Express 2

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling for 64bit Windows with Visual Studio Express 2010
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:32:57 +0100

Any Visual Studio edition will have a Terminal (Command Line) application. If
you run the compile script from this application (or run this application with
the script as a parameter) it will set the environment variables suitable for
the sysytem, without the script calling vcvars or anything else.

Would it not be more usual to use NMAKE for these things?