Fwd: Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling for 64bit Windows with Visual Studio Expr

From: Marc Goetschalckx
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling for 64bit Windows with Visual Studio Express 2010
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:27:55 -0400

I am using Visual Studio Professional, not the Express edition but I
believe they both require the following changes to the batch files.
After those changes, I was able to compile without any problems.

rem NOTE: Make sure that HOME variable specifies correct path where
Visual Studio is installed, so following line has to be adapted to your
computer
set HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Visual Studio 10.0\VC
rem this is the new batch file to set all paths to include files and
libraries, it requires identification of the target machine
call c:vcvarsall.bat x64
rem remainder has not been changed
copy config_VC config.h
c:nmake.exe /f Makefile_VC_DLL