[Help-glpk] Interface Between Cplex 12.2 Concorde

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] Interface Between Cplex 12.2 Concorde
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:15:25 +0300

> Many thanks for all your assistance. I should be able to get Glpk and
> Concorde working. Regarding the interface between Cplex and Concorde,
> I am running Cplex 12.2 at the moment and was wondering if you have
> any advice on interfacing between these programs? Would this require
> custom scripting or is there a built-in framework for using Cplex as a
> solver for Concorde?

Probably you need to consult the Concorde documentation.

Please note that the cplex-like interface module included in the glpk
distribution is *not* an implementation of cplex. It only implements an
interface to the glpk api routines, and its main purpose is to provide
possibility to build and run applications, which normally use the cplex
callable library (like Concorde).