Re: [Help-glpk] adding --csv output

From: Kevin Hunter
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] adding --csv output
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:20:07 -0500

At 8:43am -0500 Wed, 19 Jan 2011, Andrew Makhorin wrote:
Andrew, could you, please, indicate what your thoughts about CSV
output are.

Sorry, I don't catch the idea.

In my limited tests with the --wglp I missed that it included the full, human readable names and missed the connection between --wglp and --write. I had blithely assumed that --write option was the only place to go.

This is still non-optimal in my opinion, as I think the CSV format (or any _standard_ format) would allow me to more easily use a variety of tools without attaching a wrapper, but I finally see another way to get *all* of the information I need (not just the numerical solution) in a much more computer-friendly fashion.

Thank you,

Kevin