[Help-glpk] Adding Cuts to Concorde

From: Matthew Adendorff
Subject: [Help-glpk] Adding Cuts to Concorde
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:54:37 -0400

Hi guys

I understand that you might not be able to help in this regard, however I have found little help elsewhere. I would like to add additional cuts to the Concorde solver, for which GLPK acts as an LP solver. There is the option to use the -F at the command line for Concorde and then to specify a file containing the necessary hypergraph cuts, however, I cannot figure out what the syntax format of this file is. Ideally I would like to remove certain sets of edges from the tour. I have contacted Bill Cook, though all he said was to look at the source code and I am having a little trouble deciphering the input from the CCtsp_file_cuts function responsible for calling the cuts. I merely ask in the hope that someone has had experience with performing this operation.

Many thanks,

Matthew