Re: [Help-glpk] Solution Ranking

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Solution Ranking
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:14:32 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 25 May 2011, Terry wrote:

I guess the answer is no:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Modeling_tips#All_optimal_solutions

That's disappointing. The suggestion is to add a constraint to make the optimal
solution infeasible and run it again. I'm afraid that is too inefficient for my
application. Imagine it had generated half the search tree and then you have to
throw that away and start over. Bummer.

You could add a hook to the feasibility tester.
Tell GLPK that all solutions are infeasible,
but collect the ones that are optimal.