[Help-glpk] [Fwd: How to access variables by names]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: How to access variables by names]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:09:12 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Lounes BENTAHA <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Help
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:36:20 +0200

Dear All,

(I'm student at Paris Dauphine University, France)

I'm user of GLPK as a C library, i find it more handy, practical and
very interesting (thanks to its "2010" documentation: glpk.pdf).  Now,
i'm using GLPK (C library,  i work with Visual C++ 2008) for solving an
ILP problem of about (an instance) 5426 constraints and 5400 integer
variables (2687 of which are binary). Thanks to GLPK routines:
- i generate solution files, .MPS,... ones
- i can access structural variables (name, index and value)

What i can't or i don't know how doing it is the felloing:

I know the names of my variables and i want accessing them (their
values) directly in my C program like this (for example):

a = glp_get_col_prim_value(x_v[1,3]) where x_v[1,3] is my variable and i
wish affecting its value to a.

Any ideas or examples?

Thanks in advance,

Lounes